Things Bloggers Are Tired of Hearing:- Blog about us, we won't pay you, but it's a great opportunity for you!
- Did you get my email? (Sent as a tweet)
-Dear webmaster, We'd like to advertise on your site. We're willing to pay $3 for the entire year.
-Can you write a review about us? We *might* share it on our social media.
- I just followed you, follow back?
-You're a big blogger so you don't understand.
-You're a small blogger so you don't understand.
-Are you gonna blog about this?
-Did you use your phone to take those pictures?
- You need to renew your domain name. (That's just terrifying)
- Email: Join my link up party!
- What do you really blog about?
- #FF on Twitter. (This is not a social media shout out, the only person that cares is the one that's tagged. Wait, nevermind, no one cares.)
- Are those other bloggers your friends?
-Are you still blogging?
We need a do not ever send this/say this/ social media this to anyone ever again button.
What are you tired of hearing?